Thursday, March 12, 2009

My heart is for you.

* Currently listening - Like a Woman can *

Hey people, first of all sorry for not updating ma blog. I was seriously damn busy. So will skip all the way to sunday.

Saturday.

Was in Baby house playing Wii. We played till 3 something. Then headed to Steph house. I was really happy in her house because there's Air-Cond =) Liyana and me join Steph Family for dinner in her house. About 9 something we went to Curve. We chill at Mcd for quite a while. After that we went Sanctuary jus dropping by to say hi and chill there till Ishnee finish work. Got a call from Ishnee then we headed home.











































Sunday.

Woke up for church damn early. After church went for breakfast with church frens. About 2 something pick Liyana up then headed to ou to buy some Sushi. We plan to bring to Steph house and share with the cousins so we bought like about 7 packs of sushi but ended up the cousin all left. So derrick join us. About 7 something we plan to go Sri hartamas. Bought like load of things. I am happy i got my Seaweed that i have been waiting =) After when we are done send Liyana home and Steph home.


0 comments: