Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fragile Heart.

Currently listening to * Beautiful *

Saturday.

After a few month of not getting a job, i decided to work now cause i am broke. So i was placed in Sri Hartamas, mercato supermarket. Promoting yogurt called Alive. I hate yogurt but when tried this suprisingly it was really good.



Work till 9 then Baby and Jee Sheong came to help me clean up the booth. After that headed off to Kota damansara for my dinner. Went back to Baby house, was waiting for Fiona to come and join us to play Wii ! We played till Ishnee called to pick her up from work.








Opening Stocks


Closing Stocks

Lol ! yea man. I sold about 102 cups. So proud of myself =)


Sunday.

Was suppose to go to church but me and Ishnee couldn't wake up. Asual my dad was screaming there and here. After work I went to visit Fiona at her house. Ate dinner withher family. The dog lucas is damn Ham Sap. Lol !


Ham Sap dog.









0 comments: