Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I love those who love me.

Currently listening to * Poker Face *

I will skip Monday because i forgotten what i did on that day.Lol !

Tuesday

Today is the day that i did my hair in Bangsar. I pick Steph up then headed to Bangsar. Steph were too excited thought that we are doing our hair in Shawn Cutler but is Loreal Professional. So we don't have to pay any single cent because they want us to be thier model. So we got to colour our hair for free. Steph hair didn't turn out the way she wanted but they called us to come back next Tuesday to do our hair again =)








The trainee




What the heck !


























=)

After we finish I drop Steph home. Then came home and get ready to go to cell.

Wednesday

Got up about 11 then get ready to fetch Ishnee to work. Then headed to pick Baby up from Uptown. We went to Sungai Wang for lunch and also collect his Wii Control. I got bored of Sungai Wang because I didn't know what to do there. So we went to curve join Ishnee for her break then watch movie.

Love Matters


9/10

The show is damn funny man but at the same time there is sad. Obviously there is a happy ending too =)

After the movie, drop Baby home. Then headed home.










0 comments: