Friday, February 6, 2009

Destination Unknown.

Happy Chinese New year.
I spend my New year in Johor with Baby.
The family was all really nice.
Anyways, every single day I've been sleeping late about 6 am.
We are all playing Mah Jong and playing card.
At first I lost but after i won back about 60 plus =)
We went for dinner and Karaoke and alot of places la.
One of the uncle brought back a 50 inch tv jus for everyone to play Wii !
Well, I really had alot of fun there.
But now, Baby is in Johor again to visit his grandma =(


Nintendo Wii


?




Me playing




I won !




Play till at night.






He is wearing my hair band





Ern Ern <3




We Haven Shower.



What am i looking at?





Love birds












Koraoke Night.





Kai xin, Mei Juan, Me and Liyana

















He Shock Sendiri.








He dreaming.

Gone !

0 comments: