Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Left 4 Dead

First of all, I know i have not been updating my blog for a long time.
My damn cop is spoil. so i only can blog when i come to Baby house.

Pictures of last week shopping =)





I was pointing at the monitor lizards










Well, I was really enjoying my time with my girls.
Especially the shopping time =)
Rite girls?


Wednesday.

Woke up about 10 something and got a msg from li xian.
We plan to go shopping in Uptown
So went out of the house at 12 then headed to Dj for our lunch
Headed to Uptown, a while later Jeslyn Joinus for shopping.
Me, steph, Esther, Li xian and Jeslyn were so happy today.
Because we got the stuff we need man.
About 3 something went to pick Baby up at college
And yea now i am at the house blogging.
But will be going out soon.
The girls and mk and baby will be going to Ta Kei =)Lol!

0 comments: