Thursday, February 26, 2009

I want a pet.

Planning to get a pet but i got like 1 dog and 2 cats. My dad will scream man! I want my own dog.
Perhaps a golden retriever ?



I think this dog is the best. Is well manner and lovable. More over is easy to trained, gentle and patient. Can be a good watch dog since my area here is so damn darn dangerous. Well, I seldom go for exercise and may be if i get this dog i will try to exercise too ! Lol.

Next?Husky?



These dog is gentle and playful and very fond to his family. They are clever, sociable and loving. Good with children and friendly with stranger. Hmmm ! They are very intelligent and trainable.

Next?Chow Chow?




Chow Chow is usually well mannered. Quite good with children. They need a firm training when they are young. The owner should be a very calm person to train this kinda dogs.

Perhaps chihuahua?



This dog is a good companion dog. Courageous, extremely lively, proud and enterprising. Bold and saucy. It moves swiftly to avoid being stepped on. It can controlled a strong willed without the proper human leadership.

Which one is better? Other better dogs?


0 comments: