Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When you're gone.

Monday i started my sem 4
It was damn crazy man.
I was hoping my class timetable will not be so tight and it did !
When to college, meet up with Jenny.
We had breakfast in Mother and son =)
Talk about a few stuff then Joyce came and join us.
So at 10, we went to Lecture Hall.
Just sit for about 10 min then they ask us to go for our class..Damn !
So we join class with the rest of the people..Shit man !
We were so use to our own people in class then now add another 5 ppl.
Anyway they seems nice.
When to the class and DAMN...
We got more people in our class.LOL!
But is only for a subject.Phew !
Oh yea, my timetable was like an ass hole man..
All my class finish at 4 and 6 everyday.****
Nvm, We are trying to change the time for our class..Haha.
Anyway after i am done with my college ,
Head to smkdu to fetch Liyana back to her house.
When to Baby house and slept for a while.
Got up then have to get ready to go Taylor College.
Eugene invited us for fine dining in his college..
Something like his practical.
So he was serving us food and drinks =)
Anyway it was alright !


















0 comments: