Saturday, June 21, 2008

Party Hard !

Happy Birthday Sister =)




I love you so so much.
Thanks for always being there for me yea..
I noe sometimes we fight till crazy but...
YOU are still da BEST

Love
Tanee & Maziz

Went to Maison on Thursday night.
With a Bunch of Friends.
I din't bring camera man =(
But anyways,
Maziz, Fiona, Audrey and me went there late.
By the time we got there, the drinks is almost finish
The shocking thing for me is i didn't know
baby could actually DANCE =)
He was like shaking his ass, body and all.LOL!
It was so fun dancing with it..
The most i enjoy is dancing with my
Baby.
Baby you are one of a kind.
You surprise me in ur own way..
And i Love it so much. Love ya.
We continue dancing till 3 something.
I was abit gone but still know wat i am doing=)
I was so damn tired.
In the car, we got lost..shit man!haha
By the time we reach home is about 4...ahhh!
Over night at
baby house =)

No Picture =(

0 comments: