Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ilovemylife

I'm currently at home now.Bored damn lifeless =)
Decided to blog about Peoples !


*Daddy *
I love you so so much.
You are the best father.
Thank you for always being there for me.
Thank you for showing Your love to me as a father.
Thank you for teaching me all the thing that u can teach me.
I know u have been very patience to me.
I love You for who YOU are.
Love you daddy .



*Mummy*
I love you Mummy.
Thank you for always being there for me
Thank you for always providing for me
I know sometimes I make u angry
And i'm really sorry.
but U're still the best mum.




*Reeni*
My Fair eldest sister
You are always trying to teach me
what is good and bad.
You give me money when i dun have money.haha
Thank you for always teaching me the good things.




*Ishnee*
Sometimes she's crazy,
Sometimes she's wild,
Sometimes she laugh for no reason,
Sometimes she's moody,
Sometimes she's rude,
Sometimes she's emo..
But i love love the way u are=)
Love you.




*Harshini*
I know u can be very stubborn.
But thank you for always helping me doing my bed.haha.
You are a smart girl.
Keep it up yea.
Love ya.



LAST BUT NOT LEAST !


*Baby*
I know sometimes i can be abit rough on u
I'm sorry for everything i've done.
I just wan u to know that even though we have change.
We still can learn from each other mistake.
I love you for always understanding me.
Thank you for always being patience with me.
I know sometimes u can't stand my attitude but i'll try to change.
We have so many years ahead of us.
I hope that we can learn more and support each other more.
I love being with u every single sec.
I hope u feel the same way too.
Baby, I love you so much.


0 comments: