Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Down.

Monday.

Today is the day I am bringing my Baby Seaweed to the vet.
So brought her to the vet at Aman Suria with my mum.
Was finding the place for like half an hour.
So this vet is specialize for Sugar Glider.
So when for her body check up
The doctor say that she is under weight :(
So now i am giving her a medicine to build her appetite.

After that came home and have a nap
At 10pm we need to go to Kl with my dad to help out
Some comedy court thingy.
They pay us 25 per day for 15 min
Well is not bad since is for 5 days.

Tuesday.

Had college at 2 for Moral studies for god damn 3 hours.
Came back after my class and have a nap again.
Before 7 i woke up to get ready for cell group.
So i did all the thing that i am suppose to do
Before i got out i forgot to close Seaweed cage
So when i got back home she is missing.

My whole family was like finding for her
The whole house we found and she can't be found.
And the worst part is I had purging so i was in the toilet
And my family was finding for me.
After i am done, I came out tearing a little bit.
If she is gone i really don't know what to tell Maziz.
For a while more she make a sound.
And we found her in our store room shoe rack.
Oh gosh ! she walk all the way down from my room. Lol !
But anyway thank god she is okay.

Till then Good nitez.
Tanee

0 comments: