Thursday, October 1, 2009

Battlefield

Wednesday.

Well my life is just about going out now since I am waiting for my result.
After my result then i am graduating :)
But my parents is forcing me to find a job now.
But let me enjoy until my 21th birthday.

In the afternoon, Horng, Maziz, Fiona and Me headed to Ou.
Had lunch then we went for karaoke.
The price is very different then last time.
Normally we use member card to pay 8++ person
But unfortunely they can't the rules every month.
Now the member card is only 10% for the whole bill.
Those who are planning to go soon.
Bring your student card with you so that can have 8++ per person.
Anyway just four of us we had a great time.
We sing till our throat are pain. Lol !
Everybody knows how to sing mandirin song except me :(

So we ended about 7
Headed home to Baby home to get clothes as he is staying in horng house.
Got home about 9.30
After i got home
our family decide to play monopoly
So we play till 11 something
Then is good night for me.

Pictures of the karaoke will upload soon
Waiting for fiona to pass it to me

Something new I did
Waxing.
We did for doris waxing for her leg.
I did the wax myself
We didn't wanna waste money to pay 25 just to do waxing
So we decided to do our self.
Those who wanna do then u can try it.
We might open a business for waxing too. Lol !

The ingredients.
Water
Honey
Sugar
Lemon
All the same quantity amount.
It doesn't matter how much u put just have to be th same amount.
But of cause try a little bit first.

To make the Wax.
1. Add all the ingredients together
2. Add a few drop of lemon
3. Stir all together in a medium heat
4. Until it turn golden brown then stop the fire and put into a bowl
5. Put in the frigde for may be 20 min
Get ready a strip of A4 paper
Cut it as you like
But make sure it not to small
After when is done about 20 min later
Take out the wax
Do it part by part

Important
Put th wax on your leg
Make sure is not too much
After the wax is on your leg
put the paper ontop of the wax
Press properly so it stick on your leg and the wax
When you are brave enough.
You must pull the paper of the opposite direction of your hair growth.
Mean that if you hair is facing down then you need to pull it upwards
You have to pull it one short.
So that is it anything yo don't understand can ask me :)
The result we did for doris is fantastic.
You should see her legs. haha.
For underarm is possible to do also.
But haven try it yet :)

Thursday.
Woke up about 10 something and headed to Baby home.
Spend time there and played Wii
And also with my beloved pet seaweed.

Seaweed <3

Went out from the house about 3
Then headed to uptown for lunch at Lam Mee
Afte tat came back to my house
Baby is staying over night at my house :)
Went dinner with my parents
Then came back played monopoly with my mum and eldest sister and Baby
Decided to watch movie about 10 min we fell a sleep. Lol !

That all for now :)
Tanee

0 comments: