Sunday, November 23, 2008

Heaven !

Saturday.
Woke up about 10 something. Actually me and ishnee was suppose to wake up at 8 to fetch my youngest sister go for her church stuff. But ended up my parent took her themselves. My parents has some function going on in my house for some early chirstmas celebration. I was suppose to take care of the two adorable kids Maya and Leia. There's some performance happening in my house which my dad is doing some mambo thing and man he was like shacking his ass off man.LOL! I didn't know that my dad could dance until like that. As for my mum she is doing some dancing with 3 ladies. Well, my parents are so cool. Love them loads! After when the function finish i was suppose to go Baby house to do my work but i didn't go cuz i was damn tired taking care of the 2 little kids. About 9 something Baby call me and ask me whether wanna go rasta but i was damn tired ended up i didn't go =( Sorry Baby! After that i straight went to bed.
Sunday.
I was suppose to go to church in the morning. My dad woke me and ishnee up but we were too lazy till he give up.Haha. Woke up about 11 something. trying to think what i was going to do today. Asual, i went to Baby house and did my work. Hang out there until 6 then went home for family dinner. We went Green view to eat Crab. Steph join us for dinner. After dinner went to my uncle house to take my eldest sister new camera. I was like damn rushing to go home cuz i wanna come online =) Now i am home sitting down and blogging.Lol!

0 comments: